Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Im Back Baby.....

Hey Every1,

I have finally got my computer fixed and working and oh the joy I can access my fav site the CS forum oh how much I have missed everyone. I am going great guns at the moment, I met my xmas eve goal a few weeks ago and absulutely stoked. I have been so lax with CS lately after being sick and everything and yet the weight is coming off I guess I must have passed the mini plateu. I am now aiming for 96kg ish by xmas but really anything is a bonus after making my xmas eve goal. I have started boxing and enjoying sooo much hoping to tone up my arms a bit before the 'real summer' gets here.

SW: 125.2
LW: 99.8
CW: 99.3 woo hoo

Hope every one is well and going great guns. Good luck with the xmas shopping every1.

Hugs Onthedecrease xo

No comments: