Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Freestyling it

Hey every1,

Well another weigh in went by without a loss so I had to make a decision, I couldn't justify spending $42 for another week to not have a loss so I have halted my journey with the shakes and instead im using a maintenance style program for awhile in an attempt to kick start the weight loss again.

I have been using calorie king and will continue to do so until im ready to go back to the shakes. I have also started using the craving clocker tablets in a hope that it will boost my metabolism.

Heres todays diet, all within my cal king specified numbers yay!

Breakfast- Uncle Tobys original instant porridge (kids size)
Snack- Almonds
Lunch- 2slices of multigrain bread with 1slice of jarlsberg cheese and 1 slice of chicken loaf
Snack- Apple
Tea- Chicken pillow with nasi goreng rice mmmmmmm


Ok thats all for today.
Onthedecrease xoxo

No comments: