Thursday, May 7, 2009

ooh ah

Hey every1,

Well today I am in a million kinds of pain. Yesterday my partner and I decided to take off to Halls Gap for the day, and we ended up doing this "walk" (and i use the term walk loosely) called Wonderland to Pinnacle. In total it was 5.6km long and was 400m in elevation, and was probably the most painful experience of my life. I struggled, I winged, I had many mini break downs and thought I just cant do this- but you know what I actually did it, it was such a huge acomplishment for me- I onthedecrease climed a freakin mountain! So today after my mountain climing experience I am thinking back to where I was the last time I was in Halls Gap and I can see the world of experience, I mean sure im in a 100 times more pain this time around, but I actually did something I can be proud of.

Sadly it did nothing for my weight- I cant understand whats going on, you dont climb a freaking mountain and not manage to lose any weight, I seem to have hit a plateu and Im wondering if CS is actually working for me any more. I cant keep justifying the costs of the shakes and still not losing anything. Its a definate dilema, I think I will give it one more full week on cs and then re-evaluate whether I want to continue. I have been looking into weight watchers, but it seems kind of pointless all it really is is counting cals but WW calls them points? So maybe il just look at cals in vs cals out that sort of thing. I really want to be at goal, but im working so hard and it doesnt seem to be getting any closer.

Ok, thats enough of my ramblings,

Until next time.... onthedecrease

No comments: